The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 8, 2018

Ich wünschte, dass es Sonntag sein Würde

Yes, today was the first Monday I have worked for three weeks, and many colleagues had to reinstall printers and restore shortcuts to desktops since some updates were applied over the weekend.
„Ich wünsche, dass es Sonntag sein würde, wenn es mein Tag ist, um Spaß zu machen“
Most of the ladies with whom I speak are twenty years older than I am. One of these ladies has had the great misfortune of having to sit left from me for fourteen months.
Other than my chair, I don’t have anywhere to put my coat, so I use the box-storage rack behind me. When someone came by today take to move the rack, he called me, ‘sir.’

My colleague quickly reminded me that a manchild like me should not expect nor should be addressed thusly.

I’m suddenly feeling inclined to create a dating profile wherein I refer to myself as a man-child and say, “I’m a baby looking for a momma,” sounding like something from Springer.
“We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
For one who has died has been set free from sin. (Romans 6:6-7)”
Happy-New-Year-Starlight by Racoon-Kun
Happy-New-Year-Starlight by Racoon-Kun
“You like these socks? They are genuine argyle,” would be how the joke was generally delivered, yet I asked The Girl Next Door, “What footwear is made from a marine reptile?”

“Crocs?” she responded, which completely threw me. I was trying for Argyle, as in an alligator. Oh, well, I do not consider this a defeat, ending the day better than it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment