The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Summer Wars, Part 2

Japan public TV sends mistaken North Korean missile alert
Since my nose continues to run like a siphon,
Olympic Détente Upends U.S. Strategy on North Korea,”
and I’ve almost forgotten how long I’ve been fighting this:
For the week after Christmas, I actually got along with my sister, until she suggested for me to search YouTube for instructional videos on how to blow my nose. Later on, New Year’s Day, when she was trying to complain the benefits of Pinterest to my father, I shouted from the other room, “Pinterest is for chicks!”
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains are moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam, Selah (Psalms 46:1-3)
though the mountains tremble at its swelling.”
Bay Breeze by Renaifoxi
Bay Breeze by Renaifoxi
To find specific images related to ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.’
I joined Pinterest using my Facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment