The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Web wanderings 048

I don’t know where I’m going / But, I sure know where I’ve been,”
when I looked for a source to an image on Facebook.
Part of a series, which I had seen somewhere on my blog, “DJ Passed Out on the Floor,” was inspired by “Last Friday Night” by Katy Perry. Results from the search included “Summary of Improv Goals 024” and brought back memories.

Also, this morning, “Triple Threat” reminds me to imagine how things could go right more than how things could go wrong, and “Campfire Tales” shows something The Walking Dead was unwilling or unable to do,

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic incorported characters from their comic books in their televised program, so My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the better of the two shows despite what I’d said earlier.
“that I may know him and the power of his resurrection,
and may share his sufferings, (Philippians 3:10-11)
becoming like him in his death,
that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.”
Somnambula by Lispp
Somnambula by Lispp

No comments:

Post a Comment