The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 6, 2017

Optimal Situation

As perfect a Thursday,” while a useful title, does not really capture how good work was for me when I returned to productivity after I went home sick the previous evening, “Look who’s back, and feeling prime!”
Necessary to illustrate how I feel as I’m not very good at getting things started, backdating this post is not anything I like doing and Being Scott Malkinson means  my health and any professional success are inextricably bound together. I eat two bananas a day now; they give me energy and manage my moodiness.
“The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalms 27:1)”
At the edge of our hope, we are ‘canceling’ the apocalypse,” so seating has yet to be rearranged; I continue to have physical proximity to those with whom I have found emotional closeness. I had to relocate for two days, but the new printer is really sweet!
“The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness
but is patient toward you,
not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)”
Tempest Shadow’s One Friend by vanezaescobedo
Tempest Shadow’s One Friend by vanezaescobedo

No comments:

Post a Comment