The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 11, 2017

A Friend in Deed, supplemental

No NFL players protest for Veterans Day: Federal Holiday To Celebrate Those In Uniform,” and my father who served in the Air Force enjoyed a meal at Chili’s Grill & Bar.
Yesterday, I visited my friend David in hospital, where doctors determined he was going to need surgery which they scheduled for this morning at 8 o’clock.
Join Us? :) by Nemo2D
Join Us? :) by Nemo2D
Despite my best efforts, I was not able to visit David ahead of the procedure because they moved a half hour early which was when I was only waking up.
Within two hours, David was moved to a room for recovery and was returned to his room an hour later, when I met his biological father and the wife of his biological father, then I had left on an errand:
Three weeks ago, Ronni and I visited David for a game night. We bought a standard red folding chair and a black stackable banquet chair with us, leaving the banquet chair. Recently, a brown swiving chair that David had had for some time broke, so I went to pick up the other black chair in case his father and wife wanted to sit when they visit.
David remains at the hospital tonight for recovery and observation. He was groggy when I spoke with him for a half hour before delivering the chair to his place. I returned his apartment keys before I said good day to let him rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment