The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hella Good

“Dates in Movie & TV History: Nov. 5, 1955 - Doc Brown Invents Time Travel,” a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - atemporal - free from limitations of time.
Stan: Why do you keep saying ‘hella,’ Cartman?
Eric Cartman: ‘Cuz I’m hella cool, that’s why.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances; (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
Flutterbat by mirrored sea
Flutterbat by mirrored sea
“I've been fighting a sore throat since Thursday and I really don’t want to make you sick,” so I had to decline invitations:
“Game time tomorrow night?”
“You want to come over & watch the Chiefs at 3:20 p.m. That’s the start time for the game.”
Sunday, I have been awake since eleven o’clock and watching movies on Starz Encore and I missed Thanksgiving with Laser Rangers last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment