The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Plantains are like Potatoes?

From a book by Susan Jacoby on anti-intellectualism, which I once read on audio cd, “Video culture has triumphed over print culture,” and I become aware of some concepts by watching Family Guy:
When Lois first says “Plantain,” and until I bought one today I spelled the fruit like the name of the favored beverage of astronauts. During a discussion at lunch, I also learned they are a starch like potatoes and cooked similarly in many cultures.
Because a video from Bright Side told me a banana can lift your mood, my intention was to buy a banana, which was priced by the pound and not individually, so I figured a plantain was close.
“So curl into fetal position and listen to Jack FM,”
and remember, “Mama loves you, Pumpkin.”
Halloween by RacoonKun
Halloween by RacoonKun

No comments:

Post a Comment