The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Celebratory note 069

Why am I awake at this hour? On Friday, a friend arranged a ride with me to work this morning. I also did not vote in advance, and I just had a coffee to which I added neither sugar nor cream.
By virtue of its being the first Tuesday in November, “Politics is just about virtue signaling for or against Trump now,” today is an important anniversary, “Funny Reactions to Donald Trump's Win,” the anniversary of when Hillary Clinton was defeated for president.
“‘My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish,
and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father,
who has given them to me, is greater than all,
and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
I and the Father are one.’ (John 10:27-30)”
Twilight x Dash by GrayPillow
Twilight x Dash by GrayPillow
Even now, a friend is asking if this is ‘The Man in the High Castle’s reality, and another is disappointed there was no revolution on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment