The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 18, 2017

My oh my Gosh 043

Despite not going to bed until 7:30 in the morning, I went to go to the grocery with David and plans to see Bennigan had to be amended:
“I have to make a stop first so we should probably meet at 4 at that buffet today?

Hey after I texted you back I burned my arm in the oven at work and got sent home. I have to keep ice on it. Maybe you should just grab something and we can hang out at my place
Jersey Mike’s Subs got what Bennigan and I needed; I haven’t laughed this hard... since “Thor: RagnarokMade The APOCALYPSE Fun!”
Happy 3rd Anniversary To ‘Too Many Cooks’
“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news,
who publishes peace, who brings the good news of happiness,
who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, ‘Your God reigns.’ (Isaiah 52:7)”
sushi by Ta-Na
sushi by Ta-Na

No comments:

Post a Comment