The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

...Ready For It?

As I was leaving work Tuesday night, I heard a song by Taylor Swift whose title is shared with this post (partly sounded like Kesha to be redeemed by some UKF Dubstep). I wasn’t sure if I was going to get a chance to nap before I return to work Wednesday and since I’d been awake since 10 that morning and went to bed at 4 in the morning, I could certainly use one.
From the medical professional I’ve been told bronchitis is viral and will pass within 3 weeks, if not it could become pneumonia, so I’m taking this seriously.
Wednesday night, I went home sick and Delsym.
“I appeal to you, therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God,
to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, (Romans 12:1)
holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.”
Color Sketch by Yakovlev-vad
Color Sketch by Yakovlev-vad

No comments:

Post a Comment