The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 20, 2017

Kill Me Baby; Baby, please kill me

This ain’t no disco / It ain’t no country club either / This was Equestria L.A.
“‘and you will know the truth, (John 8:32)
and the truth will set you free.’”
Facehoof by FeduMedu
Facehoof by FeduMedu
Ah, geez. Rick (the following Japanese theme song is rather raucous), “Kill Me, Baby; Baby, please kill me,” while I concede to a refreshing naivete (seriously, ‘skunkweed’ was something I had never heard of nor smelled until I was standing outside my twentieth high school reunion), I have moments of painful awkwardness which I frequently overthink later, especially when talking at the girl I like.
Because of where I work and the nature of the work, I cannot mention anyone with whom I work, “The names have been changed to protect the innocent,” so The Girl Next Door, as confusing as that is, literally sits next to me and I have spoken to her awkwardly and recently two times in as many months.
Stale zaniness 063,” where I was concerned about when seating would be rearranged, was also a day I suggested that I could put a larger pony at desk (I make no secret about my affinity for My Little Pony) so she could find my new location. In fact, I realize she is not likely to seek me out and I start nearly all of our converstaions.
The second time was Tuesday night. Besides Being Scott Malkinson,
I didn’t sleep well, had soda instead of coffee, so I was tired and out of sorts.
While I was in training, she broke up with someone at work and cried for three days, according to my colleagues. She has since found someone new and she and her former boyfriend had a nice conversation.
I asked deliriously, “So are you two are a thing?”
“What, friends?”
In fact, I had forgotten that he has had a new girlfriend for months,
then I apologized, labeling my inquiry, “cringy,”
so “Kill Me, Baby; Baby, please kill me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment