The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summary of Improv Goals 040

Much time has passed since any entry in this series, and I have seen no live improv in almost two months. Saturday, Ham Kitty is playing again and JH Design is having an opening.
‘Songspot’ is an improv game where someone in the center of a circle starts a song, when another player has a song, and they tag in. Objectively, the idea is to think of a song before the person in the center has  ‘suffered’ too long.

I was kind of put on the spot tonight. Sometimes I’m reminded of a song by a few words someone says, but a song of my choosing, and not a song by a specific artist; a frailty was exposed. I was vanquished and not in the good Aston Martin way. My ego is bruised.
‘The important thing in life is not victory but combat;
it is not to have vanquished...
The Ball Pit meme is the only good thing to come out of DashCon
PixelKittiesDashcon- Not what anybody expected.
Quotation Is a Serviceable Substitute for Wit
L’esprit de l’escalier or l’esprit d’escalier (literally, staircase wit) is a French term used in English that describes the predicament of thinking of the perfect comeback too late.”
I have been challenged to ‘learn the ways of the people,’ The All-American Rejects; Winger; and Jimmy Eat World, with whom some of my friends say they attended high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment