The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, August 26, 2011

that‘s my starting issue 007

image
With so many images captured by my Motorola that I never published to Facebook, I am having a little fun with WordPress for Android. Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language that will soon appear in this post.

From Back to the Future, Dr. Emmett Brown reminds us: “If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you’re gonna see some serious shit.”
65 million people await Hurricane Irene’s wrath
“Hurricane Irene’s main thrust was still a day away from North Carolina but heightened waves began hitting the state’s Outer Banks early Friday as the storm continued trudging toward the East Coast.”
NoiseBot.com - I Had Friends On That Death Star
T-Shirt, Hoodie, or Tote Bag
Tourists ordered off tiny NC island ahead of Hurricane Irene - NBC Action News
“With Hurricane Irene approaching, evacuations began on a tiny barrier island off North Carolina early Wednesday.”
David mentioned his liking a related song by Bob Dylan, and another song by The Scorpions; that‘s my starting issue, 007.
In Case of Earthquake, Do Not Tweet [cartoon]
“When an earthquake strikes, what’s the first thing that Americans do? Seek shelter? Nope. They tweet. Twitter exploded with tweets within seconds of yesterday's earthquake in Virginia that was felt as far North as New York City. Kind of reminds us of the In Case of Fire, Do Not Use Twitter safety sign...”
Twitter / Simon Pegg: “By brand recognition I mean the psychological technique used by marketing people to draw audiences into the theatres with familiarity.” ... xkcd sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment