The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 14, 2011

that‘s my starting issue 005

I have just confused Old Chicago in Olathe with Uno Chicago Grill, where I could have used a coupon, if they were not two or three states away. This My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic version of a song caused me to wonder what lobster roll was, and now I just wish I didn’t know.
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
Somehow the P‘Zone offer was burked. All right, I just missed it. Well, that‘s my starting issue, but something could be better than Cowboy Bebop, but I have no idea what that could be.
Possibly the Weirdest Car Website Ever Features Girls Getting Stuck
“For most of us guys, all it takes is a moderately attractive female showing some skin to get our attention. But some guys need more. Like these videos where hot chicks take cars like the Camaro and Corvette, get them stuck, and then stomp the gas pedal... for the next 23 minutes.”
I denied everything, especially that I was Alan. The spelling of his name changed when we moved to this world line. The caller concluded that he had the wrong number.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme
“4chan’s troll-tastic obsession with rainbows and unicorns reaches a new mark with My Little Pony, an animated TV series inspired by the colorful pony dolls.”
To how many conclusions have I jumped recently?
Ford reports F-150 sales are being overrun by V6 engines
“We can’t say we're surprised. After our first sampling of the latest Ford F-150, which received four brand-new engines for the 2011 model year...”
2012 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 Technical Specifications
“The source for official specifications, payload, towing capacity, and other information about the 2012 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 from the truck and SUV experts at Truck Trend.”

Ford Confirms New 300+ HP Focus RS
“Ford has been mum on the future of the Focus RS, but word from Australia is that the next-gen RS is a go, and it could be packing a serious punch.”
Have I even jumped recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment