The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

see what I did there 003

In order to qualify for in-school deferment, Plan Alpha is to use my eligibility as a part-time regular employee to register for one course this semester at no cost.
Twitter / Tom Sullivan: “And by free, I mean I’m entering the denial stage that is the student loan grace period.”
Of course (see what I did there?), the cost of books and other materials are still my responsibility. ... This man has yet to figure out exactly how he will campaign.
Gov. Rick Perry: The Candidate Obama Would Fear the Most - HUMAN EVENTS
“The Texas governor got the same hand-off from George W. Bush as the President, and ran it into the end zone.”
For some, the campaign is now done.
Tim Pawlenty Pulls Out From 2012 Presidential Running | Neon Tommy
“Two-term republican governor from Minnesota, Pawlenty entered into the 2012 presidential race under the banner of government control and reform. But despite his ambitious attempt, Pawlenty failed to gain significant support from his audience.”
Saab pulls out of Frankfurt auto show - AutoWeek
“A Saab spokesperson told Automotive News Europe that the carmaker will concentrate its resources on restarting production at its factory in Trollhatten, Sweden.”
After I bought some Hot Pockets yesterday, my Chevy Cavalier posted 28.82 miles per gallon or 8.132 liters per 100 kilometers at Sam’s Club. This morning at QuikTrip, I liked that she said, “Thank you, sir,” as I held the doors for her. She indeed owned the white Pontiac Sunbird (Mark II Cavalier) and had the cutest freckled face that I had seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment