The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summary of Improv Goals 006

The most important work that I have done is having an emotion toward the other player, and yesterday John noted that I required no prompting to so do. I also added details to the scene.
As often as I do improv each week, one would assume that I would update the summary of my goals for my improv more often, and much time has passed since the last update.
Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. is the Robot Parade, my class show, so please come and see the unexpected at the Roving Imp in Bonner Springs! That same evening is also the next my performance in the second season of the Next Big Improv Show.

1 comment:

  1. People get to vote for 2 people in The Next Big Improv Show...


    SO VOTE FOR ME TOO!!! =D

    But sereiously, please vote for me too...anyone who sees this...

    ReplyDelete