The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Web Wanderings 023

I may be an easy person with whom to find fault, but it was not I this time!
East Coast of US shook by Virginia earthquake
“I don’t [know] if any of you on the east coast of the United States felt that 10 minutes or so ago (I felt it here in New York City), but according to the United StatesGeological Survey, a 5.8-magnitude earthquake just hit Virginia.”
OK OK OK that was yesterday, and the spelling of spyder can potentially be different in reference to a car than in reference to the silly animal.
Ferrari 458 Spider
“Ecco come funziona la capote della Ferrari 458 Spider”

Oh My Gosh, Jalopnik, Oh My Gosh!”

Top Gear + My Little Pony = My Little Top Gear
“God bless whatever ancestors of technology that toiled for decades at shrinking transistors and mapping images into math so that we could have this: the best mash up of Top Gear you’ll ever see.”
“Stop! We’ll leave, but someday you’ll be eating a fast-food burger, and boom! You’ll be crawling with us again. Ever wonder what makes special sauce so special? Yo.” Futurama “Parasites Lost” (2001) - Memorable quotes on IMDb.com
Twitter / Bryan Redeker: “Looked at the new Camry during lunch and it reminds me of how much I dislike midsize sedans. Zero excitement anywhere in that car.”
How the Toyota Camry is killing our dreams
“We received some bad news this week. Mazda’s rotary engine died again, while the Toyota Camry just keeps on living. Here’s why we should care about the rotary engine, and why no one reads magazines about toasters.”
From AccuWeather.com, EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING has been issued for 66202 Expires at 19:00 CDT on 08/24/11... Great, that will pass after I arrive at the Great Mall of the Great Plains tonight for another Roving Imp show!
Anime Matsuri 2012 - Mirai Landing
“Anime Matsuri presents Stephanie Young as Mirai Anime Matsuri 2012 - Mirai Landing Music by Celldweller Produced by AM Studios Anime Matsuri is an Anime and Japanese pop Culture Convention hosted just North of Houston in The Woodlands. Come join...”
Yes, come join us on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. for the Robot Parade, my class show, and my performance in the second season of the Next Big Improv Show at the Roving Imp in Bonner Springs!

No comments:

Post a Comment