The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A second out of phase 004

image

Say eh... what time you got there, pardner?

Don’t miss an all-new episode of Burn Notice August 25 at 9:00 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. Central! Will Lucien's lead bring Michael closer to catching Max’s killer before the CIA closes in? Michael goes undercover with a group of hijackers and sabotages their mission while Fi and Sam hunt for Max’s killer.

I know, it is going to be /)^ɛ^(\ so awesome!

Chat up fans live during tonight’s episode. Blowing my mind requires little effort.
2-D Lovers to World: Yeah, my Girlfriend is a Pillowcase — What’s it to You?
“HowStuffWorks.com blogger Josh Clark writes about the Japanese subculture of 2-D lovers.”
When I say, “I’m taking lunch,” I usually mean, “I’m going to the kitchen to set something on fire.”
University of Farmers - Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance & Business Insurance
“Get the facts on auto insurance at University of Farmers. Learn more about home, life and business insurance with videos, interactive quizzes and insurance fact sheets.”
The actor who played the lead in The Pretender was the leader of the hijackers on Burn Notice. The actor who played Doctor Phlox on Star Trek: Enterprise was also in Suits on USA Network. Kate Mulgrew, who played Captain Janeway on Star Trek: Voyager, is part of the cast in this program on Adult Swim:
Promos - NTSF:SD:SUV::: Tijuana, We’ve Got A Problem
“Watch Promos - NTSF:SD:SUV::: Tijuana, We’ve Got A Problem. Strippers. NASA. Lorenzo Llamas. That’s just another day in San Diego, boys.”
The exciting event is upon us: my father is changing the air filter in the furnace! Though seriously, come to Tiblow Days and the Roving Imp tonight, and judge me in the in the second season of the Next Big Improv Show. You know that you are going to judge me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you'll ever see this since this was a few posts ago...
    But the guy who played Dr. Phlox was also in an episode of Angel and a few episodes of True Blood.

    ReplyDelete