The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, August 8, 2011

2^5+2^0

Personally, I have always felt some isolation, because my birthday was always one or two weeks before the beginning of the year in elementary school. I never had the foresight of Jessica Lee Moss: to celebrate my half-birthday with the class. My birthday is always on the same day of the week as the Fourth of July and Halloween. With the exception of leap years, my birthday also is the same day of the week as Valentine’s Day, a date which I regard with some disdain.
Five Reasons You Think You Don’t Like Karaoke.
“My friends and I do karaoke fairly regularly, usually at least once a week. I find hanging out in bars incredibly boring, but karaoke gives you something to do, something to talk about, and a ...”
Twitter / Jill Bernard: “My modern weird pet peeve: I dislike when people create a Twitter account for a known fictional/historical figure and post antithetically.” ... Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena Diane Pie, and Pinkie Pie all exist for that purpose on Facebook.
More images of the Endora SC-1 - based on the Chevy Corvette
“German tuner Endora-Cars has released these latest renderings of their upcoming SC-1, based on the Chevrolet Corvette. Thankfully, the rear wheel-well covers of the previous SC-1 renderings are gone.”
Please, be specific with your gratitude.
How to Enter a Room - Entrepreneur Video Network - Entrepreneur.com
“Our Esquire Guy columnist explains how to make a good impression before a meeting even starts.”
Rule 34 is implied when Rarity says, “Gently, please.
Why Split-Testing is Like Sex in High School | Copyblogger
“We idolize the exploits of the people we look up to, and try to skirt the mention of our own experiences (and shortcomings).”

Pat Goss once said something about the following on MotorWeek.

Convertible Top Care And Maintenance (Video)
“Back when all cars had canvas tops, keeping them clean and in good repair was just another part of motoring, like greasing axles and gapping ignition points. These days, however, convertible tops, like convertibles, are the exception rather than the rule, and keeping them in good repair is fast ...”

Curse you, convenient censoring cell phone! - J-List Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment