The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Celebratory note 015

Following my recent acceptance to Johnson County Community College, I have registered for Intermediate German I, and yesterday /)^ɛ^(\ received the shirt that I ordered from Noisebot.
Coincidentally, through a conversation with a fellow worker after the All Staff Breakfast, I found out how much such would cost.
Men’s Fashions That Women Hate - Fashion + Beauty on Shine
“There are plenty of things we love about men, but sometimes the way they dress leaves us wishing we’d worn our over-sized sunglasses while out in public together. Men always seem to have opinions about what we wear, so here’s our turn to sound off! Read on to find out the things men wear that women ...”
TRON Vader [Pic]
“He’s Darth and Chad’s tech-savvy brother. (Seriously, though--there’s no credit for this image to be found. Anyone know where it’s from?)”
As Mikuru Asahina would say, “That’s classified.”
Spied: 2013 Jaguar XKR-S
“Jaguar takes aim at the new M5, RS6, and E63 Our Teamspeed spies catch this ‘big bad cat test’ mule today which at...follow for more as always!”
Sure, scientists so say, and such follows as always.
Underwater volcano erupts as predicted - Holy Kaw!
“Scientists have successfully predicted the eruption of an underwater volcano for the first time ever, proving that what’s been done on land, can be done in the oceans. Martin Berman reports.”
In one half hour, I will be paying for my class, and buying my textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment