The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel

imageI have just built in the ability to speak about at least two other serials; that‘s my starting issue: I was merely going to discuss one animé, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. This is a much more better title, a cliché Have Gun — Will Travel aired last night in an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in which Pinkie Pie says, “Have tuba, will travel!

Following Konata’s doing a parody of a TV commercial for Timotei, a brand of shampoo in Japan, my subsequent searches on YouTube lead to my interest in Lucky Star, which makes many references to Suzumiya Haruhi, including this one to “Hare Hare Yukai”, the closing theme song.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Skittles AMV [HQ]
“Awesome Work ! ... Music: Heartsdales - ‘CANDY POP’ feat SOUL’d OUT Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Editor: Koopiskeva [That isn’t my work!]
The music in Melancholy is one of my enjoyments of the series, and many of the insert songs are among tracks on my current mix CD.
‘God Knows’ Official English Dub - Haruhi Suzumiya
“From The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, English dub from Bandai and Bang Zoom Entertainment.
On Burn Notice, the team must infiltrate a fortified compound, guarded by a rogue militia to rescue a woman’s son, kidnapped by his father. At QuikTrip, my Chevy Cavalier posted 29.338 miles per gallon or 7.946 liters per 100 kilometers.
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
Is the season still summer, I wonder, when the outside is no longer oppressively hot and humid?

No comments:

Post a Comment