The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I don’t know, do you 001

Christopher Hurt is Henry David Thoreau-ly impressed that Obamacare 411 has a blog! I concede, I’m easily impressed, like your girlfriend, yet I might have taken the name of this romanticist poet in vain.
Jenifer Harmon, as usual, is correct:
“The thing about these statistics is that they aren’t real. They’re a collection of largely uneducated guesses, probably from people who are conditioned to hate everything Obama does, and jerk off over Sara Palin.”
To his credit, Barack Obama should have better credit than Sarah Palin, because he has four “A”s in his name to the three “A”s in Sarah Palin, thus he should have quadruple-A credit to Palin’s triple-A credit. My reasoning is sound, too.

I also know that my left hand, like your girlfriend, is sore.
Christopher Hurt weighs almost as much as an average linebacker, according to MythBusters, which is another loss for the Kansas City Chiefs, because for them I do not play. I concede, Tom. I have not answered your question.
True, people can change; however, since eighth grade, when everyone else in my communications class said that they would vote for Clinton and I said that I would vote for Bush, I have been a republican.

I have never believed that Democratic Party has ever represented my personal values, or will ever represent my politics. Although this issue may be obscured in my mind, and you might be correct, I am a partisan ideologue.

My issue with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known colloquially as ObamaCare, is the federal mandate that I must purchase health insurance merely because I live. I cannot afford health insurance.

I do not like that the government is telling me that I MUST get something that I cannot afford. In 2014, I doubt either that I will be able to afford the fine placed in this legislation.

Pardon me, but I am going to become passionate:

I am tired of the overwhelming liberal bias in the media, and I am also tired of the Hollywood elite, along with the Intelligentsia like Bill Maher, telling me that they know better for me than I in my own life.

I also do not like that after ten years, the burden of the cost will be placed on the States.
As well as my Facebook presence, shallow and pedantic usually characterizes this blog. My friends, like Tom, responded with very intelligent comments to one of my posts, from which the previous excerpt originates. They also included some links.
Obama’s Moderate Health Care Plan | The New Republic
“Online edition of journal of politics and culture, with selected articles from print magazine.”
The preceding article tells me nothing new, and to change my mind about ObamaCare, which was the author’s obvious intent, the article does nothing.
Ezra Klein - How does the individual mandate work?
Again, this article tells me nothing new. I only net 75.84 per cent of my income, or $17,393.93 annually. Nothing changes the fact that I cannot afford health insurance. I do not think that I should be forced to be buy something, like your girlfriend, that I am never going to use. Regardless, I am exhibiting group polarization, and I WANT this bill repealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment