The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Web Wanderings 011

At 5:00 p.m. I successfully drop-tested my new Dell, which now has a crack in the case after contact with the concrete floor in my bedroom; however, the unit is functioning fine, and was covered with a sleeve at time of impact. I will consider repair options tomorrow, like your girlfriend.
That running gag is not as funny as The Slightly Warped Website, I concede.
Now I like 1100 pages on Facebook. While watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on BBC America, I could not escape this ad:
Think Beyond the Label | Evolve Your Workforce
“When you ‘Think Beyond the Label’, you find the benefits of hiring people with disabilities
Christopher Hurt repeats that the Gulf livery does work on everything, but here is its most famous use:
Gulf Livery GT40s
“The last Gulf livery GT40, chassis 1086, has the ultimate production number in the original GT40 production run, P1000-1086. This is the final GT40 to be completed to the order of JWAE and on an original Abbey Panels chassis which originated in1967. After the end of JWAEs racing program, this car was retained by John Willment, by then the team’s sole owner.”
I did not find this via Porsche – the official page.
Gulf Racing Livery on my 930: Feedback - Pelican Parts Technical BBS
“With Waynes’ permission, I show you another in a series of famous liveries I have designed for 911/930 series cars. This time it is the Gulf Racing.”
Yes, like your girlfriend, I found these links via Google:
The Most Iconic Porsche Racing Liveries : Zerotohundred.com
“We bring to you one of the best posts at Speedhunters.com. Porsche has been in the racing business ever since there has been Porsche. Together with its legendary racing heritage there are also its famous liveries. Take the Gulf livery for example, it has turned out to be a fashion symbol as much as it was a Porsche racing symbol. Andy Blackmore of Speedhunters compiled the best of Porsche in their racing suits and here it is for your viewing.”
While watching MythBusters on the Discovery Channel, I was reminded that this channel premieres tomorrow.
The Hub | A New TV Network for Kids and Families, Coming 10.10.10.
“Welcome to the future home of The Hub! An all new TV network and entertainment destination for kids and families. Visit www.hubworld.com for games, videos and fun. Coming 10.10.10.”
Yeah, this is just great, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment