The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Need to read again 013

About which I have to giggle, my father just called me about a road trip to Oklahoma this weekend to pick up a pickup. Although we truly cannot drive it home with one headlight, like your girlfriend, the lyrics to “One Headlight” are now even more in my mind.
New York Governor Debate: The Circus Is in Town (and ‘the Rent Is Too Damn High’)
“Mario Cuomo and Carl Paladino may have been the front-runners, but what voters will likely remember from the debate are the antics of third-party candidate Jim McMillan.”
Christopher Hurt is suffering from too much salt in Lean Pockets, and mild dyslexia when taking down the last name of someone with the middle name of Duckworth, like your girlfriend. Really, I originally typed “assume” instead of “amuse” in the following sentence.Christopher Hurt presents the preceding clip from Family Guy to amuse at least Jonathan McClatchey, who liked this as a comment to his status yesterday.
Christopher Hurt says, “ASOBITAI! (I want to play)” and to write on his blog, although he finally has the alertness and stillness at work to write a paper for his class at Ottawa University.
I was waiting for the left-turn traffic signal, and the song played, “Means my time to go,” and the light changed! David Rushing, that is almost as cool as ducks crossing the road at the indicating road sign.
Christopher Hurt has an inflated ego and believes himself to be famous, outside of those who know him well. He has celebritis, so thank you for this cool, new disease, Zach Colt-McMahon.
After returning to Chicago, Nifer recalls the weekend on her blog. In part of the post, she details her apartment being entered by a crazy lady asking to see John Cusack. I responded with the following, which Nifer likes:
Watch 2012 too many times, and one is bound to have issues, especially with John Cusack.
In April 2010, my father and I helped a friend from the Roving Imp Theater and his friend move to their new apartment. Our now mutual friend was looking for recommendations for reading in the fantasy or fiction genres.

Sarcastically I recommended ObamaCare, to which he graciously replied that ObamaCare was in neither genre. I insisted that ObamaCare had many fantastic and fictitious elements and was longer than 1000 pages.
Stage Manager’s Rhapsody: Heir to the Headset: Apprentice Wanted
“Thoughts and observations from the darkened quietude of backstage. Plus the occasional cry for mercy from the vortex of chaos.”
Again he graciously replied that the work was nonfiction. Monday night I was watching Top Gear on BBC America, and I was on Facebook at the same time.
Video: GTbyCitroen - it roars!
“Top Gear deafen London’s rich-kids with a truly glorious noise.”
The status of one of my friends, from the days of Betty Ford’s First Project, used an initialism with which I was not familiar: FMP.
Abbreviations, Acronyms, And Initialisms : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips
“Get Grammar Girl’s take on abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms. Learn the differences among abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms.”
I remarked to the chief information officer (CIO) that scarves are nice accessories. Sometimes segues for my NetworkedBlogs assemble themselves. The status referred to fashion, and I commented that I had no idea what that meant.
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language that will also appear in this post.
Yes, the initialism represents footwear for women, FMP: Fuck me pumps. First, I commented with what the Geico Gecko said in the commercial:
“Good news, sir, I just got an e-mail from the office.”
Second, I hear Lewis Black say: steno-pool and fetish. Third, I am partially thinking of Mad Men on American Movie Classics.
All right, I will be quiet.
I was honestly leaving Johnson County Community College as Denton was approaching! Our cars passed each other, but neither of us waved. Yes, honestly. In what other manner would one expect that I would do something?

No comments:

Post a Comment