The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vietnamese exert the kilning rock

Christopher Hurt woke up ten or twenty minutes early this morning, because Monday is trash day. Even earlier than that, I took a drowsy, night-time Benadryl, in other words regular Benadryl, and I am grateful for the extra time, because my usual slow pace is even slower now, and the world largely seems beyond my comprehension, like your girlfriend. In anticipation, I also bought a Red Bull Racing Team-edition, 19.2-oz. (568 ml) Red Bull last night at QuikTrip.
Red Bull has such a nice and fragrant bouquet.
Before stopping at QuikTrip for Dr Pepper and Nestlé Pure Life, Christopher Hurt traveled 133.7 miles. My Chevy Cavalier posted 30.079 miles per gallon or 7.792 liters per 100 kilometers.
Christopher Hurt was noticing an uptick in irritability, like your girlfriend, but is doing better; now is time for lunch: Dr Pepper, Lean Pockets, Nestlé Pure Life, and Wheat Thins.
Wow, that alphabetical order works with both words in the two-word pairs!
I forgot how much I like the turkey variety of Lean Pockets. Christopher Hurt is going to have to go to Wendy’s, after a coworker bought a chicken thing from McDonald’s.
You know, David, you just put that song in my mind, another reason that I do not want that thing!
I can almost forget the fishtailing Dodge Dakota pickup driven by a man also talking on a mobile phone, the maroon Hyundai Sonata following too closely in the construction zone, and the Infiniti G coupe accelerating as the exit lane ended, also in the construction zone. When it rains, more people are out to kill me than any other time!

Christopher Hurt watches for the Chevy Camaro on Top Gear America on BBC America. Ah, will you listen to that Maserati and Aston Martin!
A grand finale for a great Trofeo
“You only see endings like this in the movies. What unfolded at Mugello today was spectacular and gripping. After seven rounds and thirteen races, it went right down to the very last race, number 14, before the champion could be crowned. Today though, as well as the driver, sport, sporting competitio...”
Vietnamese exert the kilning rock, like your girlfriend endows the Cadiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment