The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I don’t know, do you 000

On my blog, I cannot link directly to any of the events, which I tagged in the original post, like your girlfriend, because one must literally be logged-on to Facebook to see them:
Christopher Hurt counts 67 hours until ImpFest 2010! Opening Night! He also counts 91 hours until My Second Big Improv show! And 115 hours until Nifer Honeycutt says, “I’m playing in ImpFest with Biblioclast and Deep Space Emily!!!”
Because the phrase is literally in present tense, Nifer could say that at any time.
“In stereo, the exciting, never boring adventures of Nifer, who never does things twice the same way, ever! I don’t know, do you? No! Because she’s completely unpredictable!”
Kitto Nifer could literally say anything at any time. A short while ago, literally, at 8:24 a.m. on Tuesday, I updated:
Christopher Hurt counts 58.7 hours until ImpFest 2010! Opening Night! He also counts 82.7 hours until My Second Big Improv show! And 106.7 hours until Nifer says, “I’m playing in ImpFest with Biblioclast and Deep Space Emily!!!”
I did not want to literally flood her personal profile page, so I did not tag Nifer in this update. Although the papers are literally due this week, like your girlfriend, I am not quite awake enough to write anything for my class at Ottawa University today.
Apple Will Take A Pass On 4G Networks For The iPhone In 2011— Sorry Verizon and AT&T
“Back in August I broke the news that Apple was lining up a component purchase of several million chipsets from Qualcomm for a CDMA-powered Verizon iPhone due in January. Last week, over two months later, the Wall Street Journal confirmed this story. Now that folks are finally celebrating...”
Don’t worry. I am literally not going to begin the practice of using statements of time before my quotes again. The title of my second most recent post was literally taken from Captcha, which I encountered, like your girlfriend, while sharing many links yesterday.
Aston Martin Cygnet
“Aston Martin is pleased to confirm that the Cygnet luxury city car -- originally shown as a concept car in March - is to go into production in 2011 at the company’s Gaydon headquarters in Warwickshire. To view a subtitled version of this video, please see www.astonmartin.com
Christopher Hurt literally agrees with Asian Martin, “The Aston Martin Cygnet is one huge compromise for the sake of achieving [emission] standards.”
Wal-Mart to start selling iPad on Friday | The Digital Home - CNET News
“The big box retailer joins Target and others in selling Apple’s iPad, with plans to have the tablet in over 2,300 stores by the start of the holiday shopping season. Read this blog post by Don Reisinger on The Digital Home.”
Yes, I really do literally mean one of those old-tech machines that can project a piece of paper onto a screen.
RED
“New graphic t-shirts released weekly. Awesome new designs submitted and rated by the Threadless community.”
I have to literally compliment myself for such a subtle segue. You see, these shirts are literally silk-screened.
Twitter / Scott Frye: Facebook ‘Delete’ Can Take ...
“Facebook ‘Delete’ Can Take 16 Embarrassing Months [Privacy] http://bit.ly/98pAuR
Christopher Hurt again thanks Sheri Strykowski.
A Deep Dive on Facebook Groups and Their Potential - David Armano - The Conversation - Harvard Busin...
“Business bloggers at Harvard Business Review discuss a variety of business topics including managing people, innovation, leadership, and more.”
I have been literally blown away; these are lessons, which John literally has already learned.
5 Reasons To Never Use The Word “Literally” - @TremendousNews!
“Where nerdy meets cool. And then cool ignores it until nerdy finally takes a hint and leaves.”
About the use of the word “literally,” Christopher Hurt agrees with Trish Berrong, and Christopher Hurt cheers for the Chevrolet Volt ~!
127 MPG: This Volt Story Must Be Told | Car News Blog at Motor Trend
“127 MPG: This Volt Story Must Be Told: read this blog post or join the discussion at Motortrend.com.”
My Chevy Cavalier is not doing quite that well; recently I used a quarter tank to travel just 100 miles.
Super Mario Bros. creator says flaws ‘embarrassing’ | The Digital Home - CNET News
“Famed video-game developer Shigeru Miyamoto says the original game embarrasses him. If he were to make the game today he would do things differently. Read this blog post by Don Reisinger on The Digital Home.”
Almost daily, we continue to discover at Denton’s house that Mario Kart on the Nintendo Wii is addictive and ‘hella’ fun, like your girlfriend!
7 Reasons to Keep Your Tyrannosaur OFF Crack Cocaine - The Oatmeal
“Everything on this website is written, drawn, and maintained by one guy. Buy some shirts, posters, or mugs from my shop so I can afford to wear pants made entirely out of rubies and koala meat.”
Christopher Hurt reaffirms that he shall have neither his own children nor his own pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment