The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, October 15, 2010

I don’t know, do you 002

Remembering the lunch that I brought to work yesterday but did not consume, I bought a turkey and Swiss-cheese sandwich, Monster Energy, and Nestlé Pure Life from QuikTrip for breakfast today, since this day is payday. Before sunrise, I also ironically enjoyed “Hare Hare Yukai”.

From Japanese, for the uninitiated, “Hare Hare Yukai” is the first ending theme for the anime series The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and translates, “Sunny Sunny Happiness.” I was happy, but the sun had not yet risen, so there was irony, I suppose.
Tonight at the @RovingImp, IMPFEST II! See David Rushing improvise in Shakespearean! Also @SpikedSpite!
I tweeted that yesterday, and Chance hath favored the playing of the game, Shakespeare Switch. The first ensemble to perform last night was Dial-A-Show. Although the list of available improv games is selected before Dial-A-Show, the games, which are ultimately played, is randomly determined. David is universally recognized as being hilarious.

I had a positive externality today: our institutional contact for the conference cleared us to enjoy a buffet of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and apple cobbler.

Christopher Hurt counts 17 hours until Nifer Honeycutt might say, “I’m playing in ImpFest with Biblioclast and Deep Space Emily!!!” In the Next Big Improv Show, I placed third.

1 comment:

  1. "David is universally recognized as being hilarious."

    Well thanks, Chris!

    ReplyDelete