The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Need to read again 008

This day of week about one month ago, like your girlfriend, I had a conversation on a Facebook page, one with a profile picture; now that conversation looks like a comic from Garfield Minus Garfield. I have previously mentioned that I am better as part of a double act, especially when attempting to pun:

About an hour ago via Text Message
Christopher Hurt believes that The Beastie Boys sang about Medicare, “(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Part A)”.
In truncating this conversation, David had posted a response, but I deleted the initial post because I typed, “You Gonna” instead of “You Gotta”.

About an hour ago Christopher Hurt
Appears to have been lost :(
About an hour ago David
Oh well, maybe one of us will find it on an island someday.
Really, I do work better as part of a double act. Of course, I still have to eat.

About 8 hours ago Hot Pockets
“Mondays suck. HOT POCKETS sandwiches don’t.”
I hate spring, especially the spring rains, which have again introduced water to the basement.

About a minute ago
Christopher Hurt may have slept for only four hours last night, but waking earlier today did give him additional time. I could not remain upset this morning after ending my commute with “Koi no Mikuru [Mikuru Asahina] Densetsu” =)
Someday I might publish a list of tracks on my mix CD.

13 hours ago via Mobile Web David
David Rushing wants to know, if I asked for a story about your happiest moment in your life up to this point, what event (or situation or whatever) would you tell me about?
About 6 hours ago Christopher Hurt
This is my happiest moment... yeah, I’s still waiting... classified...
otherwise whenever you last heard me laugh...
(slides back, under rock)
“Ah, this grumpy old race car I know once told me somethin’: it’s just an empty cup.”
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317219/quotes?qt0460883
(slides back, under rock)
About a minute ago
Christopher Hurt wonders, “Is MTV even still relevant? Of course, I do not understand youth culture or urban culture... What do they play? Miley Cyrus?”
Although I never really watched MTV, most of what they do play is ‘stupid’, and I certainly think that ‘stupid’ describes the ‘music’ of Miley Cyrus.

Just moments ago, my friend on Facebook, who previously invited me to become a fan of Knowing Your Legal Rights and works for Pre Paid Legal Services Inc, said that I may use one of his images as my profile picture:


Thank you, Norman! Those are the haps, which may be called euphonic, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment