The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 11, 2010

Propose marathon

South Africa is more than gold, diamonds found in pipes of kimberlite, the assembly of right-hand drive Hummer H3s, the Cape of Good Hope, and the setting for District 9 and Invictus. Sponsored in part by Coca-Cola, South Africa hosts the first Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) World Cup™ on the African continent.

Apparently the game featuring England versus the United States is soon, and today, with a theme of competition between those two nations, BBC America has a marathon of Gordon Ramsay and Top Gear. Presently the Top Gear airs in the U.S. with new episodes on Monday nights, for which the DVR sees much use. I propose that I watch part of that marathon today, but the marathon began at 7:00 a.m. CDT.

Until the pain reliever started to work, I was not having a good day:

About 3 hours ago
Christopher Hurt should have said, “Lady, I have severe back pain today, and I’m just trying to go to work. I’m not going to your stupid conference, and I don’t fit any of your stupid roles, so back the hell off!”
Fortunately I was able to use restraint and actually said only, “I’m going to work,” and “Print what you like.” Konata says, “Good Job!”

Another reason I will not be able to see much of the marathon is that I have become the technical person for the International House of Mancakes (IHOM). Tonight, under the direction of Denton, I will be calling the edits at their first show on Friday, June 11, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Roving Imp Theater, in Bonner Springs, Kansas.

I have three hours between returning home from work and leaving to meet the troupe. For fifty-cent tacos, we plan to meet at 5:00 p.m. at the bar next door to the Roving Imp Theater.

I would like to see Star Trek: The Next Generation aired as a marathon on BBC America; the network presently airs episodes on weekday evenings. Last night the episode “Darmok” aired; Picard has to learn to communicate with an alien captain who only speaks in metaphors with mythological references:
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.”

Temba, his arms wide.

Shaka, when the walls fell.

Sokath - his eyes uncovered.

Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel.
That episode is cool, like your girlfriend. Let no hays be for Mr Hurt, I am terribly allergic to hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment