The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The koshered, the convexed

Much the way John encourages the Roving Imp shows at 7:00 p.m. to be PG, I will not say certain things in my status updates on Facebook. I do post the koshered items for which I feel that I will not lose any friends. Of course those words in italics are captcha, which I have previously called security words; however, the new, convexed term sounds better and more accurate. For now, I will simply share some links without time references:
Twitter / jeffalopolis: Avatar The Last Shyamalan ...
“Avatar The Last Shyamalan Film; I read that in a blog and it improved my day 700%”
Christopher Hurt might be lied to, someday...
Sorry, guys: 80 percent of women fake it - Health - Sexual health - Sexploration - msnbc.com
“A new study shows that women's seemingly uncontrollable vocalizations during apparent orgasm are often play-acting meant to boost his ego — and get it over with.”
Christopher Hurt finds another reason to stay with Netflix.
Twitter / Scott Frye: I think it’s stupid that...
“i think its stupid that the Hulu Plus subscription doesnt remove the ads”
“Among psychologists, it is noted that buying Pizza Hut pizza for one another from time to time can strengthen the relationship between siblings, like my sister and I.”
Motor Trend is now saying that it was a bit premature in reporting that the Granite was a go. While MT still strongly believes it will be produced, it has yet to receive the official green light.”
Christopher Hurt finds that some people are psychotic.
Twitter / BobVila.com: Save $$ and help ...
“Save $ and help the environment by staying cool without the AC: http://bobvila.com/t/coolhome
I needed to insert a break here.
Twitter / Jason Pollock: "True compassion is not ...
“‘True compassion is not just an emotional response, but a firm commitment founded on reason.’ ~ @DalaiLama
The Transformers: The Movie (1986) - Memorable quotes
Blurr: “Without the Matrix there is no hope, no hope, no hope, no hope at all...” - Memorable Quotes on IMDb.com
I have missed reading Twitter so much. I will likely be schooled by the opposite team in any sport, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment