The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 25, 2010

Botch-fest 009

Before I begin to spew forth vehement and offensive language, I wanted to share a link to charitable niceness from a corporate, food chain:
I am thoroughly enjoying sending my junk e-mail to nojunk@chipotlejunk.com. Read about it on Mashable.
Chipotle Wants to Turn Your Junk E-mail into Healthy School Lunches

It might not involve any free burritos for you and me (sad face), but restaurant chain Chipotle has launched a new campaign designed to turn your junk e-mail.
A friend on Facebook posted:
DOG week - Copy and paste this on your status if you have been blessed with a dog, big or small. They are truly amazing, they are the pride and joy of your life and make your home a warmer fuzzier place. Love to our dogs who bring such joy to our lives each and every day and ask nothing in return but a belly rub and a few treats ♥ ♥
I have previously said, “I usually do not update my status with any statements that I have been asked to set as my status.” My family is largely allergic to pet hair and dander; we do not need the added expense and responsibility, so we have no dogs. Also I HATE DOGS.

Now I will begin to spew forth vehement and offensive language (folks, that was your warning).

Yesterday at 2:00 p.m. via Text Message
Christopher Hurt generally likes people, but hates humanity.
Yesterday at 2:12 p.m. a friend responded:
“If I could summarize this into 7 alphanumeric characters, I would put this thought on a license plate”
Yesterday at 5:42 p.m. Christopher Hurt
“I H8 U”
Verbally I have said that I don’t really like animals, and I don’t really like people.

People are jerks and people annoy me. I really hate people in traffic. The Overland Parkway is under construction, and either the dickheads and fuckwads drive too fast, or do not drive in their lane, or signal lane-changes, or change lanes in the areas with the solid lines.

When I was headed out to Bonner Springs on Saturday, on Shawnee Mission Parkway just past I-435, I returned to the right lane, and I saw a gray Honda Civic coupe just zooming past me. I was already driving the speed limit of 55, so I flipped off the fucker. He obvious saw it, because he slowed down and started honking his horn. I ignored him, he passed in front of me, and he appeared to be driving the limit, which was fine with me. Eventually he was back in the left lane again, and just before I exited for K-7, he pulled behind me and honked, but he did not exit.

What a little, stupid fuck! I am actually quite pleased with myself, vicariously getting even with the fuckwads on the Overland Parkway. Likely, like your girlfriend, I will never see that shitface again. I will not darken the feeding in Acapulco.

No comments:

Post a Comment