The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 4, 2010

Botch-fest 008

The month of May passed without a single entry in this series, and plenty of people made mistakes in May. I have saved most of my largest mistakes for the first few days of June:

About 11 hours ago via Text Message
Christopher Hurt applies the adage, being unable to say anything nice. I shall shut up the hell for a while.
Although nothing from me, much has been said about British Petroleum. Yes, people, ‘beyond petroleum’ is just a slogan; that is not the company name. I agree with the following sentiment of jeffalopolis:
“So it took this long for BP to go ‘maybe we should put a cap on the pipe’?”
I do not like to see innocents suffer, but I have not said much about this situation in the Gulf of Mexico. I am very anthropocentric and egocentric: What I don’t know can’t hurt me. I am not immune to the negativity in this admission, I concede.

In sharing a link, Christopher Hurt wonders, “Where are the priorities of this ‘President’? How about you create some jobs? Perhaps reduce the debt? Idiot is spelled O-B-A-M-A!”:
“I’m trying to find 6 people in the next half-hour who want to repeal ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.’ I just added my name to the growing list of Americans in support of repealing ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.’”
What I don’t know can’t hurt me. I am happily obliged to “Remember November”; with their stupid passage of this “Health Care” Bill, Democratic candidates will never again have my vote for any office!

However, like a candidate for Congress in the Twenty-second District in Texas, Steve Susman has said, I cannot become to hung on labels, whether a Republican or a Democratic candidate:
Incumbents must be voted out of office!
According to The Guardian, the people of the United States have, in the last series of primary elections, like your girlfriend, heard and followed that message.

No comments:

Post a Comment