The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today is 24 hours.

Most of yesterday, like your girlfriend, I kept thinking that the date was June 9, when Monday was June 7.

June 3 at 6:28 p.m.
Christopher Hurt will likely not be at The Roving Imp Theater, because Burn Notice and Royal Pains both have season premieres tonight on the USA Network.
Saturday at 12:59 a.m.
Christopher Hurt went to Z-Teca Mexican Grill and to the art show of Hannah Mott at First Fridays by way of Crown Center, and later saw Stitch Tactics.
Those were the highlights of my Friday afternoon and evening. I have not gone to First Fridays in seven years. My sunburn was not severe after walking five blocks north of 23rd Street and five blocks east of Grand. Earlier, while locating the Plenum Art Space, I had walked west for nearly the same number of blocks with an air temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

Walking was better than trying to find a place to park, and on weekends parking at Crown Center is free. Comedy City shares a building with the Westport Flea Market Bar & Grill, and I enjoyed the Stitch Tactics show there Friday night.

Saturday at 12:59 p.m.
Christopher Hurt will be at The Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House. Guess I have an alibi!
I awoke after noon on Saturday, I spent the day there with class in the afternoon, and in the evening I enjoyed shows by ensembles One and Dictionary Soup. During the second set of Dictionary Soup, John uttered the most funny line, “Prep Bear Force One!” Moments after the scene, tears filled his eyes from silently laughing just off the stage.

Sunday at 1:51 p.m.
Christopher Hurt is going to class at The Roving Imp Theater, where The Great Roving Imp Garage Sale is taking place today. Later I have rehearsal with JCCC Project Improv!
The class taught by Nifer continues to be much fun. The garage sale was extended into Monday and I bought a bike.

About 12 hours ago
Christopher Hurt rode a wave of green lights from Pflumm to I-35 on Shawnee Mission Parkway. The amount of clutter in my life is maximal.
Christopher Hurt stopped at Hy-Vee, Inc. in the City of Shawnee, Kansas while returning home from The Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House and bought some Hot Pockets and Royal Crown Cola.
About 4 hours ago
Loosing a few more “man” points, I also like You've Got Mail. A discussion related to another film with Meg Ryan, my biggest gripe with Kate & Leopold is as said like Lewis Black: THE SAFETY ELEVATOR WAS DEMONSTRATED BY OTIS IN 1852: NEARLY THIRTY YEARS BEFORE THE INACCURATE EVENTS OF THE FILM!
HELICOPTER LANDING
If the weather does not deter it, a helicopter will be landing on the grassy area to the south of the Regnier Center at 10 a.m. today, June 8, as part of the training offered by the college’s Men in Nurses Training program.
Yeah, if that happened today, like your girlfriend, I did not see it. I have almost had too much fun today, and nine hours remain; after all, today is 24 hours. I do not know about a boodle of $64.30.

2 comments:

  1. I'll finish this up:
    In the evening, you went out to The Roving Imp to do Trivia. Unfortunately, Trivia was canceled so you and I played Monopoly and you narrowly defeated me by about $17,000.
    Yes, I said narrowly defeated me.
    Who's writing this comment?
    That's right, I'm writing this comment. Oh, and by the way:

    Eat a snack, it's on a track. It's Reading Railroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konata says, “Good Job!”

    “YES! Wendy's finally made a fan page for the Frosty.”

    ReplyDelete