The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 004

Sometimes either I get bored or my brain hurts, so my projects stop. Presently I am writing another blog post, which I almost abandoned, and which could rival “The plight of small pick-ups” for length (about to become a mess). Besides myself I am only sure that only two other people even read my blog. On that point, and others, MBH - my brain hurts!

About an hour ago
Christopher Hurt says, “So much rock and stone in this world, some is bound to be taken for granite.”
A friend on Facebook had used granite instead of granted. I cannot say that MBH much here, because this is a common error in grammar, and paronomasia works on so many levels.

White House recalls top general over remarks,” to which I am responding similarly to speedy ChapStick, although I have not been listening to his show:
Home, home on the range Where the deer and the antelope play Where seldom is heard a discouraging word And the skies are not cloudy all day
I am not totally sure what I intended to say with those lyrics, yet I would like to say bitterly sardonic words about either this ‘administration’ or this ‘President’.

Another friend on Facebook just quoted J. Eldredge, and MBH! MBH while trying to remember why else MBH! Oh, yes, Mini decided to challenge a Porsche 911 to race a Mini Cooper.

Another friend on Facebook quoted the opening theme to Firefly:

About an hour ago Christopher Hurt
‘Great Scott’, took me until your response to John to know about what you were talking.
“You know, I wish my parents played Mozart when I slept because half the time I don't even know what the heck anyone's talking about!”
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317705/quotes?qt0361952
(slides back, under rock)
That quote is a fact and another reason MBH with no easy way to expunge the crowding while waiting for the whammy, like your girlfriend. Konata says, “Good Job!”

No comments:

Post a Comment