The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Postscript to Experiment 653

“As you can tell, I’ve already written to my blog for the day,” which can be good, bad, mediocre, or unnecessary, “so I’m going to bed fairly soon,” I entreated my friend, “which means I could wake up somewhat early if you had errands to run or something.”
The Never-ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden was something we had not done in a year, I’d looked; howeverBeing Scott Malkinson, later in the night my eyes are watery and I sneezed more than usual.
“And he said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Matthew 22:37-39)”
Slurp! | Doodle 45 by Atomic8497
Slurp! | Doodle 45 by Atomic8497

No comments:

Post a Comment