The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Bad Reflection on You, Part 1

For some time, I’ve been concerned about keeping up appearances, playing a role or doing things that I believe others would have me do.
Thursday evening as I was leaving work, I unlocked my car, which activated the four-way lights and startled some people standing nearby, one of whom I've known for a while and ladies who had only started recently.
(Personally, I don’t like when a horn set to honk whenever doors are locked or unlocked remotely; the sound scares me more than irritates me, and my car only horns when I twice press to lock, so I have not changed the setting.)
The person who had known me for a while confronted me and I replied, “I don’t care,” after one of the ladies reiterated my statement, he incredulously exclaimed my name.
“Difficulties with friends or loved ones may result from an overconfident, frank, or outspoken attitude,” someone once told me.
To make a flashy departure after I reversed, missing the source and track, I fiddled with the stereo controls in vain for another half minute. How embarrassing!
Run! Lancer Evans | Yamamoto [pixiv]
Run! Lancer Evans | Yamamoto [pixiv]

FlutterBat by Koveliana
FlutterBat by Koveliana
“Full name: We shall not be so ... formal.
Nickname: Chris
Single or Taken: The 40-Year-Old Virgin
Crushing: McDonald’s has Fanta now
Height: the third dimension
Favorite Color: impact blue
Want Kids: ‘No Children, No Dogs
Snapchat: No, ‘cause Pinterest is for chicks.
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Last drink: Iced tea (unsweetened)
Glasses: Yes!
Makeup or no: Who needs Moisturizer for $500, Alex
Cat or Dog: Most nights, I don’t know anymore
Evil or Good: Always good, some say
Favorite Sport: I will watch with you
Favorite Animal: Most nights, I don’t know anymore
Weird: Yes
Do you have haters?
Who is everyone’s friend, Alex?
Funny or Nahh: what?
Apple or Samsung: Samsung
Batman or Superman: Man of Steel beats Avengers
I‘ll leave a clean copy in the comments -----”
Rick and Morty fans think they’re Rick. In reality, they’re Jerry,” quipped Cadence.
Sunset, Starlight, and Juniper by Nixoclash
Sunset, Starlight, and Juniper by Nixoclash
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. (Romans 8:18)”

No comments:

Post a Comment