The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 8, 2017

Bridget Jones’s Diary

Did you know he’s broke? He is broke, broke, broke, and alone’s stingin’ the broken heart inside my head. Three and a half years passed since I left Johnson County Community College and my twenty-year high school reunion is soon.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, (Isaiah 55:8-9)
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
A storm comes. by tyuubatu
A storm comes. by tyuubatu
Secondarily, my grandmother recently turned 90, and I should soon have vacation time since I have been with the company a year. A conversation last week at work reminded me about Jonathan Bacon and his pursuit of geneolgy, about which I did not care much at the time, but realizing that our name might cease to exist in this region caused me to be greatful an aunt has made a group on Facebook for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment