The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jimmy Kimmel Live

We don’t care, we aren’t caught up in your love affair,” so I will continue to work nights since no opening monologue on Jimmy Kimmel Live, especially when he cries about gorillas or lions, is relevant or entertaining.
“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but have not love,
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have, (1 Corinthians 13:1-3)
and if I deliver up my body to be burned,
but have not love, I gain nothing.”
Desire by Noctilucent-Arts
Desire by Noctilucent-Arts
“So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First, be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. (Matthew 5:23-24)”

No comments:

Post a Comment