The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 18, 2017

We apologize 030

Here I Go Again, “Just what is The Orville supposed to be?”
I dare you to do the ‘I’m me’ challenge 💝

🌟 About me 🌟
🌸 Full name: It’s on the screen
🌸 Birthday: 08/08/1978
🌸 Sexuality: Straight
🌸 Gender: male
🌸 Single: Yes, very.

💘 Favorites💘
🍭 person: whoever engages me
🍭 Movie: The Transformers: The Motion Picture
🍭 Show: Family Guy (for simplicity’s sake)
🍭 Song: ayu’s EURO MEGA MIX Y & Co-Mix
🍭 Celebrity: I think the Pontiac 6000 was better
🍭 Color: Impact Blue
🍭 Food: Cheeseburgers
🍭 Animal: Ford Mustang
🍭 Word: Microsoft Word 2010?

🦄 Questions? 🦄
🌼 How many siblings do you have?: 2 (Kimberly passed away)
🌼 How many pets?: my father and sister have three dogs
🌼 Do you like sweets?: Yes, contributing to diabetes? 🤗
🌼 Do you like yourself?: Self-esteem is self-defeating
🌼 Do you have a crush?: Yes, and McDonald’s also has Fanta.
🌼 Do you have any nicknames?: Chris
“In the path of your judgments,
O LORD, we wait for you; (Isaiah 26:8)
your name and remembrance are the desire of our soul.”
Sunset’s Summer Shimmer by Dark Knight Luna
Sunset’s Summer Shimmer by Dark Knight Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment