The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 22, 2017

Oh, why not, it's Friday!

Oh, why not, it’s Friday!
Fun! I’m curious to read other people’s answers!
Four places I’ve lived
1. West Philadelphia, born and raised
2.
3.
4.

Four places I’ve worked:
1. Johnson County Community College
2. Research
3. Arby’s
4. The Kansas City Star

Four things I love to watch on tv.
1. Top Gear
2. My Little Pony
3. South Park
4. your mom

Four places I’ve been:
1. Beyond good
2. Beyond evil
3. Beyond your wildest imagination
4. Beyond the yellow brick road

Four things I love to eat
1. Jimmy John’s
2. McDonald’s
3. Wendy’s
4. Sonic Drive-In

Four favorite drinks:
1. Ozarka Natural Spring Water
2. Pure Leaf
3. Diet Coke
4. Blue Moon Brewing Company

Now here is what you’re supposed to do. Please don’t spoil the fun. Copy and paste this in your status and update it with your responses. Dig deep & get creative!
If you do it, just comment ‘Done’ on this post, so I’ll know to check yours out~
“But it shall not be so among you. (Mark 10:43-45)
But whoever would be great among you must be your servant,
and whoever would be first among you must be a slave of all.
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve,
and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
It’s Punk Rock, Darling! by LennonBlack
It’s Punk Rock Darling! by LennonBlack

No comments:

Post a Comment