The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 1, 2017

Songs for the Deaf

Queens of the Stone Age’s Songs for the Deaf Is Still Great,” asserts Vulture, and I’m not familiar with this work, which sounds like a fundraising album.
Speaking of which, I accepted a friend request from someone who has a campaign on GoFundMe, “Support the India Gospel Mission,” and I donated on my birthday, yet I really would rather not be bothered on Messenger each time I’m on Facebook for another donation, so I have blocked the gentleman.
“And Jesus came and said to them,
‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:18-20)
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.’”
Luna’s breakfast by Das-Leben
Luna’s breakfast by Das-Leben

No comments:

Post a Comment