The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stale zaniness 062

The Kansas City Renaissance Festival, Santa Cali Gon Days Festival or American Royal Barbeque Open happen Labor Day, while my father, sister and I watched the Back to the Future Trilogy, other times we might choose My Cousin Vinny.
A petite blonde at work has glasses, a bow in her long wavy hair, an impeccable sense of fashion and a boyfriend (she and I had talked before, once), boots; tonight, in passing and going to my car, she oddly taps her foot during the conversation among her friends to which one friend remarks, “Was that supposed to be, like, your BIOLOGICAL CLOCK TICKING?”

I was thinking to myself, “could have been more like circadian rhythm,” yet I would have liked to have said with staircase wit, “at least we know she can count.” which might have gotten me kneed in the Canucks, but the world will never know.
As the sycophantic media continues to do the bidding of the Democratic Party,
someone has to speak the truth, “Boozman Statement on DACA Announcement -
Press Releases - News - John Boozman, United States Senator for Arkansas.”
Angry Princesses by MomoMistress
Angry Princesses by MomoMistress
Here’s why we say we heard something “straight from the horse’s mouth,

No comments:

Post a Comment