The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Toward flecked 015, Shakespeare of Selene

Seriously, Jack Van Impe Presents continues to air, “‘Researcher’ says this Saturday will be the end of the world,” yet new DuckTales on Disney XD is brought to you by Aflac.
“‘For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
and his ears are open to their prayer. (1 Peter 3:12-13)
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.’
Now, who is there to harm you if you are zealous for what is good?”
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
Luna is love by Krrrokozjabrra
The story of the ‘end of the world’ on Saturday has changed -- well, sort of,” so I need to concede some things from Bridget Jones’s Diary:
  • I am deeply conflicted
  • My 20-year high school reunion is next weekend
  • I’ll have vacation time, been with the company a year
  • Vacation time is not awarded until the pay period following the anniversary
  • I could use unpaid time and an occurance to attend the Homecoming game
  • I would short myself about a hundred dollars
  • Financial ramifications would be felt for a month
  • I must choose by Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment