The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friday Night Lights the Hurt Locker

“This isn’t hanging out. This isn’t at all what I imagined.”
I wanna run through the halls of my high school,” and it’s not what I dreamed.
Drumline and matching band complete National Anthem, School Fight Song, and North Anthem and take their position to welcome our home team to the field.
“This isn’t what I wished for. This isn’t what I hoped.”
Not a good start, one of our players was injured, East Lancers are up 14, their band just played “The Imperial March,” and they just ran half the field for a third touchdown and extra point!?
This Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - atonement - satisfaction or reparation for a wrong or injury - - ain’t what I expected at all.
7 minutes left in the second quarter and the Shawnee Mission East Lancers were up 42 points to zero.
“The fear of the LORD is instruction in wisdom,
and humility comes before honor. (Proverbs 15:33)”
Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy
Mane six by NotLikelyAnArtist
“No! I waited all my life... ...for this moment. And I’m not going to... ...let it slip by. If it’s the last thing I do... ...I’m gonna make this... ...the best night ever!”
I went to Arby’s where everybody knows my name; a meet-and-greet is at The Homesteader Cafe in the River Market tonight at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment