The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Next Thirty Years

“Things have certainly changed around here. I remember when this was all farmland as far the eye could see,” since my father, sister and I were off work yesterday (my father is technically retired), we were watching ‘Back to the Future.’
Training for my new position is half complete,
yet with this revelation came another,
I will be working for “My Next Thirty Years.”
The Well-off and Insured Trixie by Badumsquish
The Well-off and Insured Trixie by Badumsquish
11 Simple Money Moves You Should Make This Week
Drinking coffee may help you live longer, research shows: Neurotic People Live Longer, According to Science”
“But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. (Matthew 6:6)”

No comments:

Post a Comment