The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Windows 8 hits Akihabara

Egocentric Universe: Celebratory note 035 stated that I had been made an administrator of the page Princess Cadance & Shining Armor (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic), to which I am utterly addicted; some days, I have even forsaken this blog and Twitter, so I will draw attention to this post.
As Windows 8 hits Akihabara, my father has a new computer on his desk, and his old system is on my desk.
Windows, Staple of Most PCs, Gets a Major Makeover
“The radical new design is likely to cause some head-scratching when Windows 8 goes on sale this Friday.”
OK OK OK, I also received an offer that I cannot refuse in my Yahoo! Mail from Papa John’s Pizza, and the obligatory image follows.
Catherine eating pizza
Source: Catherine eating pizza. This is oddly arousing. (J-List)

No comments:

Post a Comment