The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Here comes the Rain again

A music duo now disbanded but known to reunite from time to time,” the Eurythmics say, “Here comes the rain again. Is it raining with you?”
Vinyl finally makes her appearance. She works as a radio host and DJ, reporting on a spot of news here and there but otherwise broadcasting jazz and swing
Storms Moving Through…Severe Chances
“Well the night was loud for a couple of hours and now the late AM is wet as a batch...”
On BBC America, I have just begun to watch my fourth hour of Star Trek: The Next Generation, so I have been distracted while writing this post. I have yet to today visit my mother, and I am going to Holy Cow’s Last Show at Improv Thunderdome: Championship 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment