The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stale zaniness 029

Yesterday was busy for me. I went to work, to the Cavalier C-Store, to the Anime Club, to visit my mother, and home where I watched the end of an episode of Batman: The Animated Series and sleep before seeing a friend at RJ’s Bob-Be-Que Shack.
Princess Celestia takes a Siesta on a Cloud.
Deutschen ist Facebook wichtiger als Sex
“Dem Drang, sich in Facebook einzuloggen, können Deutsche nur schwer widerstehen. Schlafen und Sex sind da schon weniger wichtig. Zu diesem Ergebnis kam eine Studie.”
I stayed up too late last night, so Facebook is more important than sleep and sex for me as well. Facebook Application Developers have now failed me (i.e., Facebook to Twitter) as much as the Android Application Developers have failed me (i.e., Fаcebook for Android), “I am going to piss and moan like an impotent jerk.”

No comments:

Post a Comment