The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, October 5, 2012

see what I did there 008

Yes, sometimes I like to revel in the paronomastic, which are among my failed attempts at humor and vampiric to humor, and I feel hurt when others fail to show their appreciation of my efforts.
When the ground does not exist, it is very comfortable to think about The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon
Source: Lyra (Friendship Is Tragic) via Trixie Lulamoon by *OZE-JP on deviantART
Americans Are Still Waiting For A Real Recovery
“The choice in this election is clear. Under President Obama, we’ll get another four years like the last four years. If I’m elected, we will have a real recovery with pro-growth policies that will create 12 million new jobs and rising incomes for everyone.”
My sister Kimberly arrived home just before me, and said, “Hi, Chris.”
I said, “Hi,” and was then startled that I had spoken to a silhouetted figure.
Yes, sometimes in order to add one has to take the difference, provided the difference is symmetric.
Fans are wrongly stigmatised (video)
“Contrary to popular belief, people who are a part of fan culture are not lonely, depressed or escapist. The opposite is true: such people tend to be...”
This morning, outside QuikTrip, a young woman genteelly inquired if I had a cigarette.
Next time a stranger talks to me when I am alone I will look at them shocked and just whisper quietly, “You can see me?”
I replied, “Unfortunately, no, I don't smoke.”
She walked toward someone else and said, “Well, you wouldn’t want to.”
If I was more on the ball, I would have responded, “I don’t know, I mean, you’re cute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment