The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 22, 2012

We apologize 012

Parking limited in the Regnier Center garage next week
Source: Women’s Rights News
“Parking will be limited at times in the lower Regnier Center garage next week.

Scheduled closures are:
  • A total of 48 spaces in the south half of the lower Regnier Center garage will be unavailable on Tuesday, Oct. 23: 42 spaces will be closed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., and an additional six will be closed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • The entire south half of the lower Regnier center garage will be closed from 7 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24.
  • A total of 25 spaces in the south half of the lower Regnier Center garage will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25.”
Because time is slipping away, we apologize for the lack of updates. I have a forthcoming post about Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be covered in another post, and afternoon naps make fools of us all.
I hated TRAFFIC this morning. On the bridge, two Ford trucks with trailers needed to cross four lanes of Shawnee Mission Parkway in order to turn left to access the interstate, about which I should be thankful because their required wide berth gave me room to cross two lanes to turn left myself.
An officer had stopped someone on the right, so all three lanes had to slow and watch; I exited the highway to re-enter on the other side of the 75th Street bridge.
The Overland Parkway was not so bad, but when I was exiting, a BMW was in the lane to turn left, then decided to turn right at the last moment.
“Craving Tots and Cheese? Stop by SONIC today and enjoy a medium order of Chili Cheese Tots for just $.99! Please mention text. Limit 2. Valid 10/22 only.”
As I approached that last traffic signal, the Chevy Equinox at the end of the long second lane finally noticed the inside lane was available, and almost caused a crash with me. All of this might have been fine, except that I was already late for work, and then I still had to go back to my car for the breakfast sandwich that I had left behind.
“Tonight The Hamster is back with a Top Gear Top Fails special and then the season 2 premiere of Crash Course. It all starts at 9:00 p.m. Eastern /8:00 p.m. Central.”
Cowardin exhibition opens Oct. 28 in Hawaii It's going to be a Dashing Summer
“Mark Cowardin, associate professor, fine arts, who is currently serving as a visiting artist at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, has an exhibition opening Oct. 28 in the Commons Gallery at the University of Hawaii’s Art Department.”

No comments:

Post a Comment